Saturday, February 28, 2009

So I finally got around to doing a header, do you like it? Thanks to Karla Dudley and Jen Wilson for the fabulous products.


Speaking of fabulous products, I am going to give a shout out to Tracy Ann's Project 365 products. Yes I am on her CT but that is because she is fantastic and so is everything she makes.


I am planning on scrapping my photos in a style similar to the CK kit of the month, but using Tracy's products. But, in the meantime I am doing weekly pages using one of Tracy's other templates.


Here are the first 4 weeks:

Week 1:

Week 2:


Week 3:


Week 4:

So tomorrow is the first day of March here and I plan on getting all my photos off my camera, edited and on this blog. Wish me luck....


1 comment:

  1. love the header and OMG those pages are truly amazing!!!! Gotta check out her stuff!

    ReplyDelete